What They Dont Want You To Know!

Educate yourself and be ready for the truth.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > astroids in 2011 for the world magnetic shifts

solidsnak3

tonight on march 18 2011 I saw a sighting of a couple of astroids broke through the orbit astaphear on fire and landed some where here in az or newmexico i will show u guys a new video soon about it when i find another one brake through ... but heres a video i found on youtube that i think u all will think is intersting to watch about whats might happen later onn this year...  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6saMXi7ItM

--

March 19, 2011 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JAG_ACE
Site Owner

Thanks mate i will check it out now, all information is appreeciated as thats what research is about. There has been allot of strange goings on up in the sky worldwide over the last 10 years especially. it may not have even been an aseroid.

Cheers 8)

--

March 21, 2011 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

solidsnak3

you welcome mate and did u check out the video? im writing this from my work .. i work for a mortgage pro u.s.a. LLC  its fun so far i like it. talk to u soon mate .  i will research more about other things later or about this subject..

--

March 22, 2011 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JAG_ACE
Site Owner

Yes i watched the Video, it was very interesting, through thourough analaysis of the facts anyone would come to the conclusion that soon the whole planet is up for a rude awakening.

--

April 8, 2011 at 7:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.